Friday, August 3, 2012

MICHAEL KORS: Fashion illustrations prefall 2012

Oh, goodness, dying. I nearly fell over today after seeing this dark beauty in Michael Kors on Rodeo Drive today in Bev Hills. I've been so inspired by what Michael is doing with his prefall 2012 line, as are many of the best fashion illustrators and artists out there like myself. Had to share some of my own sketches with you...

I've been obsessing over this High low hemline gown. 

Also! For those of you who don't know yet- I've started a daily diary style Tumblr for my day to day photos and inspiration in my life. I get allot of questions about who am I, and what I do day to day, and I love to be able to share a peak into my little part of the world. Be sure to check it out- I'd love to hear your thoughts!

http://jessicaraesommer.tumblr.com/

xx

1 comment:

Scottsdale Jean Co. said...

I like it. Its different but unique!!
thanks for sharing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet