Saturday, July 14, 2012

Art in Motion ( a progress clip ) Jessica Rae Sommer for The Fashion Adroit


Well, pretty much dying of excitement over my latest commission portrait of the lovely THEFASHIONADROIT. I am so thrilled to have the luck to paint such a gorgeous style maker and fashion envy- she is absolutely 100% my style. Giddy as can be about this one. 

SO, here is something new. I've tried to make a little movie clip of my progress so far... Of course she is only in her initial stages but I think she is going to be a stunner to say the least- with such inspiration, are you kidding? Doing my best to capture this beaut. It's my first attempt at filming and drawing, and iMovie, and the works... so I am pretty much shocked by my lack of mac knowledge being able to turn into a video and actually upload. I mean this is exciting.  Hope you like my dears! Terrible?

more updates later...

xx Jessica Rae




2 comments:

zoe♥ said...

your so talented! xx
http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

SJ said...

Wow!! amazing talent. best movie art . Hats off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet