Saturday, July 28, 2012

INSTALL PICTURES: Gorgeous feature- Jessica Rae Sommer


I loved seeing pictures of this beyond gorgeous home featuring a few of my lovelies in print! Sarah has been such a joy to meet and keep in touch with- and his dining room is to die for, and I love Sarah's style and look. She is saying home is still a work and progress and so I can't even wait to see all the final touches. What a great install glimpse showing how to vamp up your home with some iconic portraits! She did fabulous. 







 For a little more on her home, check out her blog here. xx Jessica Rae

1 comment:

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris Blog said...

Wonderful decoration ideas...
I have just discovered your blog and now following you! If you have time, please give me your opinion of my fashion blog (it is not new, but I love to have some feedback of cool bloggers like you!)
xoxo
M.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet