Wednesday, June 6, 2012

*BALMAIN Killing the Details

I find so much of my inspiration for painting and interior design through fashion. When a fashion designer really gets it right- right down to the details- it feels like a concentrated version of art and space, texture, emotion, inspiration- absolutely inexplicable. I'm dying in love with Balmain- always. And since this week has been particularly dream big inspirational- Balmain has got to come out of my computer image horde files- hope you love as much as I do. I could draw these all day. xo













2 comments:

Amberly said...

Gorgeous. I especially love the black pants and the last dress. Thanks for sharing!

Irene said...

Crazy in love with all the detail! I can't say there is one that i love more than the others. Beautiful!!
xoxo
irene
www.theoplife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet